Industrial hemp is always a type of Cannabis sativa L. , and marijuana can be other genera. In real industrial hemp, there are several CBDs, and a little psychoactive compound of tetrahydrocannabinol or THC which is high in concentrations only in marijuana, a recreational drug. This compound acts on two receptors in the human body:
CB1 receptors – found in the central nervous system, and partly in the liver, kidneys and lungs. Our body itself creates endokanabinoids (found in mother’s milk), compounds involved in the regulation of homeostasis, temperature, emotions and pain sensations. THC can act on these receptors by stimulating the release of neurotransmitters, substances that bind to CB1 receptors in the nervous system and stimulate their action.
CB2 receptors – part of the immune system and participate in the regulation of immunosuppression and programmed cell death. We can also participate in allergic reactions.
Industrial hemp is called industrial because it does not serve as a drug, but for production:
- hemp oil
- CBD oil
CBD or CBD Oils does not have such an intoxicating effect and does not act psychoactive . It belongs to the cannabinoid group, more than 80 compounds discovered in industrial heap. Cannabiol acts on other receptors and has many positive effects on the human body. These are:
- TRPV-1 receptor regulates the temperature, feelings of pain and inflammation in the body
- the inhibition of the FAAH enzyme involved in the activation of the CB1 receptor, thus reducing the effect of THC
- activation of adenosine receptors involved in the release of dopamine and glutamate involved in movements, processes of memory and motivation
CBD oil is not the same composition as rowan oil. Hemp oil is obtained by cold pressing of hemp seeds, while CBD oil is obtained by supercritical extraction of hemp resin by means of carbon dioxide and by mixing with organic olive oil. The supercritical carbon dioxide is located at the boundary between gas and liquid, leading to its good extraction properties.
It is a modern technology for separating active substances from plants that has many advantages like:
CBD Oil – Usage
CBD oil is completely legitimate for use since it contains less than 0.3% of THC psychoactive substance in the dry mass of the plant. This parameter is also monitored when breeding industrial hemp, to distinguish it from breeding marijuana for drug use.
The cultivation of industrial hemp is also supported by Croatia and Slovenia, and the cultivated plants usually contain about 1% cannabidiol and only 0.1% THC.
- The number of CBD drops you drink depends on you, but start with a smaller dose that you can gradually increase. You can mix oil with the oil you normally eat in the salad or eat it with honey.
- CBD balms usually contain about 1% of cannabidiol, and the skin is soft and hydrated. CBD lip balm costs around 85 dollars and contains 3% cannabis.