Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, is a situation when one feels extreme pain and urge of itching during abowel movement. It is a highly uncomfortable situation when one feels terrible pain and even bleeding. It is usually found among the people of age group 45 to 65 but in this age due to change in lifestyle even young people also suffer from it. There are many reasons responsible for this condition which include tight work schedule where one does not get enough time to drink water or go to washroom immediately, food with low fiber, constipation, pregnancy and work condition where one has to keep on standing or sitting for a long time. Lack of physical exercise is also one of the causes responsible for hemorrhoids.
Usually, with a small change in lifestyle and diet, one can resolve it. There are also some home remedies that can prove helpful.
- Whole Grains: The whole grains have much natural fiber that can help one have aneasy bowel movement. The easy movement means there is no constipation and one does not need to use force while moving the bowel.
- Lemon Juice: The Lemon juice helps the anal vessel walls to be strong. One can cut the lemon and squeeze the juice out of it. Once the juice is there, apply the same to the area and see the results in just a few minutes. Being acidic in nature, after application there may be a feeling of burning or tingling but nothing to worry as it will last for a few minutes only. One can also consume lemon juice with honey and ginger and mint juice once in the day, and the path of the bowel will be cleaned.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This easily available liquid can be used for a number of health issues, and it offers amazing results in all such cases. For the hemorrhoids also it is much effective. One can apply this vinegar directly to the concerned area, and in a few minutes, the swollen veins will be normal leading to a great relief in pain also. If there is internal hemorrhoid one can consume this vinegar mixed with water on an empty stomach that will help to have asoft bowel movement.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil is much useful in treating the external hemorrhoids. One just needs to soak a cotton ball in this oil and apply it on the area affected. In a few hours, one can feel great relief in pain and discomfort. It helps the skin get moisturized, and hence one can get relief from itchy sensation and pain in the area of theanus.
- Water: The water is the best option that one can go for to cure the hemorrhoids. One just needs to drink ample water so that the bowel will be soft and hence easy movement is made possible. In case of swollen anus walls, the loose bowel can be passed easily that can lead to get great relief from pain.
These remedies are easy to use and free from all the side effects so one can use them easily.